Sephora and Zoya Online Haul (4/12/11)






L to R Reva, Tanzy, Tamsen, and Mitzi

Got 4 polishes from the Zoya BOGO event.  Reva and Tanzy are from the Sunshine Collection, Tamsen is from the Summertime Collection, and Mitzi is from the Mod Mattes Collection.  Most of the colors from the collection looked like colors that I already owned, so I went with these.  I wanted all three of the Mod Matte colors but Temptalia didn't give them the best reviews.

 (samples)





(L to R Peachy Orange and Mauve)

I picked up these blushes because they were having a sale on Sephora.  The Korres blushes retail for $24 but I got these for $10 each.  They aren't quite the same consistency as the original one I bought in November (orange brown), but I'll have to really test them out to see.











I got this set with my 500 beauty points.  Lately, I have been disappointed with the 500 point rewards, but this one seemed worth it, especially after I saw another YouTuber show it on one of her hauls.  It is the Smashbox Perfectly Polished Lids set. It comes with a cream eyeliner in Midnight Brown, an eyeshadow trio in Vanilla, Champagne, and Brazilian Bronze, a Photo Finish Lid Primer (mini size), and a Lash DNA Mascara (mini size).  Basically the essentials for a every day eye look.

Comments