Sephora, MAC, HauteLook, Drugstore, ETC. Haul (4/20/11)

So this past weekend, I went to Atlanta and I decided to do a little retail therapy.  Plus, I finally got my package from the Urban Decay HauteLook event from a few weeks ago. This is what I got:




  Apocalyptic Nail Kit from Urban Decay (HauteLook)
 Carol's Daughter Khoret Amen Hair Oil (Macy's) and Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner (Sephora)


 Urban Decay Eyeshadow Gash (HauteLook)
 Color Burst Lipglosses by Revlon (L) Strawberry (R) Sunset Peach (Walmart)
 (L to R) Sally Hansen "Blu," Essie "Sew Psyched," Sinful Colors "Mint Apple," "Frenzy," "Nail Junkie"

 Lustreglass in Love Nectar (MAC)
 Sheertone Blush in Flirt and Tease (MAC)
 Sephora by OPI (Diva-In-Training) and Sinful Colors (Hazard)

I also picked up Sephora by OPI in Mash Up but I gave it to my sister. Been on a serious nail polish kick lately.

Comments