On My Nails: China Glaze Cracked Concrete and Ulta Flamingo


So a few weeks ago, I went to Sally's and actually came across one of the Crackle nail polishes. I had stopped searching for them awhile ago since they were sold out for weeks, so I moved on to the Sally Hansen version (blog post coming soon).  However, I was pleased to finally try out the polish.  I got Cracked Concrete and painted it over Ulta's Flamingo.

In certain lights, the color looked a little on the green side.  But other than that, there isn't much for me to mention.  I'm kind of over the shatter/crackle phase at this point to be honest.  What about you?

(the label rubbed off in my purse, ooops)

(above image from foryoursalon.com)

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this post Chrystyn! I've been looking into the crackling nail polish a lot lately! :) Guess I'll go purchase some now!

    Thanks!

    Charli.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment