Car Accident FOTD 9/10/11

So 9/10 will not be remembered with any positive thoughts.  I crashed my car, delayed my move date, and hurt someone that means the world to me.  However, before my day took a nasty turn I had taken a few pictures of my make up for the day.  Check out my fanpage to see the pictures that caused my makeup to be ruined by tears. ENJOY!



 (sorry about the random hair in my face)


Face:
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Makeup Foundation (Carmel)
Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes (Medium 15)
MAC Matte Blush (Coppertone)

Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments (Intrepid 914)-all over lid
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Hustle)-out corner
NYX Eyeshadow (Herb)-crease
L'Oreal Lineur Intense (Carbon Black)
Cover Girl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara (Very Black)

Lips:
Laura Mercier Lip Glace (Discrete)



Comments