Small Sephora and Bath & Body Works Haul

I don't know what it is, but recently I have become candle obsessed.  I think it is a combination of the fact that I am moving into my first real home (excluding college apartments and my parent's house) and I have been loving the smell of BBW's S'mores candle.

All that aside, I am over the top excited to finally be able to LIVE with my husband and to build a home and these candles just feel like they add a cozy factor.  I'm probably just trying to justify buying overpriced candles. *shrugs*

Each scent I bought in pairs, except for the Kitchen Spice one. I also purchased a second pair of sleeves for the candles (the first 2 I got free with an online purchase).  Pretty much everything I got on sale (except for 2 of the sleeves and the Sephora items) :-)
 
Modern Snowflake (left) and Scattered Snowflakes -$5 Each
Ultimate Dual Exfoliating Face Brush- $18 
Winter (left) and S'mores (fall candle, no longer available)-$19.50 regular price for 14.5oz
Kitchen Spice (left) Merry Mistletoe-$9.50 regular price for 4 oz
Gentle Foaming Hand Soap ($5.50)
Holiday Traditions Lip Gloss ($8)
Both in the scent Vanilla Bean Noel
Indian Coconut Nectar™ Body Butter To Go- $5 

Comments