Drugstore Haul 1/10/12

After seeing so many people talk about some of the new Maybelline products, I decided I had to make a trip to the store.  I stopped by Walmart first and was disappointed to find that all of the new Dream Bouncy Blushes were were sold out.  I managed to find a few of the Color Tattoo eyeshadows, but most of the colors were gone so I only picked up two.

A day later, I was watching a video by Emily Noel on Youtube, I learned about the new foundation that Maybelline had out as well.  So I decided to go to Walgreens, who unfortunately didn't have the purple shade that I wanted from the Tattoo collection but they did have the blush and foundation I was looking for on display.  So here is what I managed to pick up during my little drugstore haul:
Top Left: Pomegranate Punk, Top Right:Bad to the Bronze, Bottom Left: Audacious Asphalt, Bottom Right: Tough as Taupe
L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes in Blackest Black and Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine
Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in Caramel
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine

Comments