Drugstore, MAC, Sephora, Etc. Haul

This past week has been excessively long.  Between work, my dog driving me nuts, and my husband and I on opposite work schedules, I needed a serious break.  So the hubby and I decided to take a little night trip to Louisville for the night and of course I had to do a little shopping:-)

I went to Sephora and Macy's and I also picked up a few things from earlier in the week.  Here is what I bought:



 Make Up Forever's Purple 92 eyeshadow, $19

 Sephora's Prisma Chrome eyeshadow in Sapphire Shine, $15

bareMinerals READY eyeshadow 2.0 in The Scenic Route, $20

 MAC's eyeshadow in Stars 'N' Rockets, $15

Make Up Forever Smoky Lash, $22
Sephora's Pro Concealer Airbrush #57, $24

 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart, Sugar Plum, and Fig Jam, Price Varies

MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark, $29

 NARS' nail polish in Diamond Life, $17 (without flash)

 NARS' nail polish in Diamond Life, $17 (with flash)

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser, Burt's Bee's Radiance Night Creme, First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream ($28)

Comments