Wish List Wednesday 9/6/17

It is Wednesday and my wish list has only grown.  With a move on the horizon, quite a few of my upcoming wishes involve activities and places in Hawaii.  Now let's kick of my wish list for the week!


Aulani is located in Ko'Olina, about 20 minutes from my house. Now you may ask why this is on my wish list when I already reside in "paradise" and this place is only a short drive from my home? It is simple: Aulani is a nice break from reality.  

The view is gorgeous and they are known for their amazing pool, which is like a mini water park.  I want to experience as much of the tourist side of Hawaii as I can while on the island and staying in a nice hotel is one.  The price is a bit high, hence why this is on my wish list.  

We have done the character buffet breakfast a couple of times, now I want to take a little "staycation" there.  They offer cheaper week day rates on their rooms, so maybe we will give it a try as we are making our final days' transition off the island.



I usually don't put much heat on my hair these days. In fact, I have only straightened my hair twice in the last 2 years and that was when I went home to Georgia.


I have seen the DevaDryer and DevaFuser a few times in the curly/natural hair community online. It sparked my interests because DevaCurl claims that it will give your curls more shape and bounce all while reducing frizz.  While the price point isn't ridiculous, it is a little out of my budget for the time being.  But maybe it will be a birthday/Christmas gift come this December ;-)

Check out the DevaDryer on Reviews.com

                                

I stumbled on this ring online and kind of fell in love with it.  While I don't know how I would feel about a rose gold wedding set for life, I can't help but love this ring.  Unfortunately, my current ring is causing my finger to have an allergic reaction.  So maybe a new ring could be on the horizon.  My wedding anniversary is around the corner ;-)

A girl can dream, right?




I have wanted this set for the last couple of years but could never justify purchasing it.  But it recently went down $53 in price, which is always nice.  Plus, we are about to move and actually have seasons again, so heavier one pot meals would be great to cook in this.

Last year, I got the 12 inch skillet I wanted for Christmas. Maybe this year I can add this to my cookware collection.  Aww the joys of adulthood: getting excited by good quality pots and pans.

That is my wish list for this week.  Anything spark your interests? What are you wishing for this week?


Comments