Review: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector

Like so many of the drugstore items I review, I picked this item up on a whim.  I mean, who wouldn't want to look more awake after a sleepless night?  I did a brief review on my YouTube channel for the Makeup Geek Challenge (click link to view).  Here is how it compares to YSL Touche Eclat and pictures for further reference

YSL Touche Eclat: Radiant Touch: 

  
A luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erases any signs of fatigue, and brightens the complexion.

 Neutrogena Healthy Sin Brightening Eye Perfector:

Discover a do-it-all product that not only brightens and conceals with a patented blend of anti-oxidants including Vitamin E, wild chamomile and soy, but is also clinically shown to de-puff and treat the appearance of dark under eye circles. A flow-through brush perfectly applies the Brightening Eye Perfector for on-the-go flawless coverage anytime. 
  • Comes in only 4 Shades, which can be viewed on the Neutrogena website 
  • Retails for appx. $11.99 (prices may vary)
  • .17 oz of product

Obviously price is going to play a big factor for those of us on a budget.  While I would love to try the Touche Eclat, I just can not justify paying $40 dollars for a highlighter right now.  The Neutrogena works for me for now.  It wakens up my face, but for those of you with severe dark circles...........this may not be the best product for you.

Step By Step:

No Makeup
Foundation 

Neutrogena Eye Perfector

Blush
Powder on top to blend it all out
Finished Look







Comments