New Year's Resolutions

So every year, I like so many make a New Year's resolution: lose weight, be more positive, blah, blah, blah. Sometimes I stayed true to my promise, often I didn't. So this year I told my self, a change in the year wouldn't make a difference.

Now don't get me wrong, I plan to lose weight and be a better person but that isn't because it is 2010, it is because I should be doing that anyways...

In 2010, I will graduate from college and finally move into the "real world" if anything is motivating me to change it is the fact that I will be moving on to a new phase in my life. 2010 is just another year, the end of a decade and the beginning of a new one. Don't change because the numbers of the year have.

I feel with resolutions, be honest with yourself: are you really going to stop eating donuts or stop cheating on your girlfriend? Change because you are older and it is time to grow up, but change when you know you are ready (though you need to stop cheating now lol).

So make the most of 2010 and if you do make resolutions for the new year, I wish you the best of luck. Happy New Year y'all!

Comments