Review: Dr. Miracle's Temple & Nape Gro Balm (Regular)


So I have tried Dr. Miracle's products on and off for years. I was somewhat sucked into the "Feel It" formula but was often discouraged that many of the products have mineral oil or petroleum listed in their ingredients. However, after my last visit with my childhood hair dresser, she suggested my mother use the Dr. Miracle line since her hair was breaking off at an alarming rate. So I decided to give two of their products (2 in 1 Tingling Shampoo & Conditioner and the Temple & Nape Gro Balm-Regular) a try and be consistent with my usage and here is my report.

My YouTube video on the 2 in 1 Tingling Shampoo & Conditioner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqeTCwcXM7Y

Dr. Miracle's Information:
Benefits
Dr. Miracle's Temple & Nape Gro Balm is the prescription to help promote growth in the temple and nape areas.

* "Feel It" Formula's tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp.
* Thermaceutical™ complex pinpoints scientific ingredients directly in the areas that need it most.
* Balm stimulates blood flow to the scalp in the temple and nape areas and continues to work even after you stop feeling it.


How To Use

Use twice a day for 30 days and evaluate your results. Massage into the temple and nape (back of your head) directly into the scalp. Now experience my "Feel It" Formula. May be used on your hair as a finishing touch. Leave in. Style as usual..

Temple & Nape Gro Balm is our family's secret for the problems with your temple and nape... Now it's yours! For amazing results, use my entire range of Dr. Miracle's hair care products. You'll be glad you did.


Ingredients
Thermaceutical™ Complex (Aqua, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Cetyl Acetate (And) Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simethicone, Polysorbate 80, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Zinc Ricinoleate), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Oleth-10, Oleth-20, Dea-Oleth-3 Phosphate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Parfum, Caramel, Fd&C Yellow #5, Fd&C Orange #4, Dm Dm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHA


*This product comes in a sensitive and super formula as well

My Thoughts:
I was hesitant to pick up this product because it did contain mineral oil, but I went with my mom's belief (which may hold no truth), that the lower the mineral oil was on the list of ingredients, the less there was in the product. Also, I figured if the product really did work, that a little mineral oil wouldn't kill me.

I used the product for a little over a month. I like the "Feel It" formula but I don't know if that honestly means anything or is more of a ploy to suck women into their products. When I applied it to my nape and temple it made my hair feel like it was wet and was a bit drying on my hair (almost clumping the hair together). Before you wonder why I put it on my hair, it dues suggest that you put it on your hair before styling.

VERDICT: I did see a bit of a difference with my hair, mainly in the nape area (where I have had a lot of hair loss). I really don't like how it makes my hair feel and will do better to apply it only to the scalp. I will purchase another container of this product and see if I see more of an improvement. While the growth is not life changing it is enough that I personally notice the growth. I do recommend you try this product.

This product is available at drugstores, Target, Walmart, and various beauty supply stores. Prices range from about $7.99 to $8.99.

Now, if your heading to Target, make sure you check out Bargain Life for possible coupons.

Dr. Miracle Website:
http://www.drmiracles.com/index.php

Comments