May Favorites (non-beauty related)

Another month has passed and these are the things I loved that weren't beauty related!


"Ride" by Ciara featuring Ludacris

I have been really loving this song last month. Honestly, I feel that Ciara's music can be hit or miss at times, but this song suited her well. "Ride" isn't too slow (which with her voice, isn't a strong point for her) and it isn't to clubby. The beat is good and strong and just fits so many of my moods: desire to dance, chill, and even get my freak on (wink, wink) lol. It is just a great song.


"Why Don't You Love Me" by Beyonce

Another song I loved in May was Beyonce's "Why Don't You Love Me." There isn't much I can say expect that it said exactly how I felt in regards to a past relationship. The song is in your face and somewhat empowering, but that is probably cause the beat is great.


KFC Grilled Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
So my 22 year old mind allowed myself to think eating grilled chicken from a fast food restaurant was "being good" compared to eating a burger. There is nothing really healthy about this combination, but it just tastes so good. The KFC seasoning on the grilled chicken dipped in the mashed potatoes with gravy is just so good. I ate it more than I want to admit this month.

Chick-fil-a Fudge Nut Brownie
I usually don't have a sweet tooth, but in May I was killing those brownies. I found myself just going to Chick-fil-a just to get the brownies. Sad, I know. LOL! But they just hit the spot every time, maybe cause I lacked chocolate in other areas of my life;-)


Pizza Hut Pan Pizza With Sausage, Pepperoni, and Mushrooms

So I wasn't exactly healthy about my eating habits this month. But for some reason I found myself craving this pizza and had it like 3 or 4 times this month. Crazy, but it was so good. June will be a healthier month:-)







Real Housewives of New York

I am a Georgia girl and black, so you know I have love for the Real Housewives of Atlanta (though some of them are a hot mess). However, this season of the Real Housewives of New York is the best one yet. All the drama is ridiculous and I found myself getting irritated with Jill (for her high school ways), Kelly (for her stupidity) and LuAnn (for her hypocrisy). However, like any woman who spent their teen years during the rise of the reality television show I get a kick out of people making asses of themselves and who doesn't love a little drama when it doesn't involve your own life. I will say that they didn't need to add the extra two women to the cast (Sonya and Jennifer....yes she was a housewife, but I guess she was too boring to be in the introduction).

I'm sure there is something I forgot, but oh well. See my beauty favorites of May:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-ahPe_r7o

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Comments