Summer Brings Exes or Just One

So my track record when it comes to dating is worthy of a comedy or a over dramatic soap opera. I've been dumped, cheated on, and lied to. Don't get me wrong, I'm no innocent victim cause I've done my fair share of the same. But what makes my dating life amusing (in retrospect, never while it is happening) is my past constantly trying to make its way to the present. What do I mean by this? Every ex, hookup, or short-term whatever has tried to contact me long after a disastrous ending to our "relationship." While I could go on and on and on about how and why guys from my past felt the odd desire to contact me, this is not what this post is about.

Today I got a text from my mother telling me that I got a letter in the mail from a Z. P. (not his full name). Assuming that my mother was texting me his full name, she must of thought I knew who that was. After ignoring the text and going back to sleep, I thought about who the hell was Z. Then I realized it was the guy who took my virginity. The same guy I hadn't spoken to in years and had long forgotten his last name. I considered letting my mom just open the letter for me, but realized that would be a horrible idea, since Z turned me from a rule bender to a rule crusher and I had know clue what he could possibly have to tell me now.

A year after we broke up, this dumb fuck got engaged. Trust, there was no sense of loss there since he was a dumbass to put it simply. He was always high, wanted to be a rapper, was a waiter (and still may be), and had no real plans for a real future. So all I can say is good luck to his fiance (if they are still together).

To wrap this up, I spent 20 minutes on the phone with my mother about the letter. Wondering how he got the address (he had been to the house, but who really memorizes the actual address of an ex....not me) also because I doubt he ever really knew my parents' name and our address isn't listed in the phone book. I asked my mom what the envelope looked like, was it a regular one or the type you put a card in. She told me the envelope was regular but given the fact that he was a dumbass, doesn't mean he wouldn't print out wedding invitations on regular paper. Which brings me to the thought of why would he send me one!?

My mom told me it looked like a single piece of paper was inside and that the handwriting looked like a female's (something I do slightly remember about him). Since I haven't spoken to him in years, it should be interesting to see what it is because there is nothing to talk about at this point. We broke up and it was a bad memory that I have long since forgotten. What makes this contact from an ex interesting is because it required more effort than the others (no text message, looking me up on facebook, or calling a friend), he actually used my full name and address and wrote to me...........THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Comments

  1. All I can say is WOW! u got me wanting 2 know whats in that letter. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment