Another Weight Loss Journey: Day One

So I went into Monday determined that this would be a fresh start. 

I started off well.  I had a milk chocolate SlimFast for breakfast and a Healthy Choice beef merlot steam meal for lunch with a Red Bull (the small ones, cause i was hella tired).

The night didn't end as well. Gave into temptation and had a good little stack of cheddar Pringles (the wheat ones), a bag of Sour Patch watermelon candy, another milk chocolate Slimfast and some string cheese.  Now compared to previous days, that wasn't too bad.

Unfortunately, I didn't work out nor did I do the QuickTrim.  I want to do the QT but the reviews online were really bad, but I will soon and let you know what I think.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. Milk chocolate is very good for breakfast. Another foods are very bad. So you should choose another dish for weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok girl this is what you need NEVER AGAIN GONNA BUY ANOTHER WEIGHT LOSSS PILL TRY enter to this website www.quickslim-pills.com please this are the number 1 diet pills in the world and you gonna loose fasttttttt ass you cant imagine ok? i lost 30 in one month read the benefits of the pills and this is 100% NATURALLL , HOPE YOU BUY IT !! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment