Top 12 Lipsticks

So I often get asked about my favorite lipcolors and what I think looks good on my skin tone.  As a woman of color, I know that we often are fearful of color when it comes to our makeup.  I was also like this for a long time, then I began to realize that color is awesome and looks really good against our skin tone.  Here are my favorite lipsticks! Enjoy!



(Disclaimer: lipsticks were applied quickly and some heavier than I would usually wear, but I wanted to give you an idea of the color.  Please excuse the nose hairs, not sexy but was too lazy to crop pictures)

NARS Dolce Vita

MAC Thrills

MAC Shy Girl

Sephora Mr. Lover

NYX Mauve

 Revlon Soft Rose

Benefit Liar Lips

Lorac Plum Lucky

(this picture does not show true color, it is more red than the picture shows, sorry)
MAC Hot Tahiti

Benefit Ruby Vibes

MAC Violetta

Victoria's Secret Showstopper


*KISSES!*

Comments