Become A Member of Carol's Daughter!

So I received an email update from Carol's Daughter yesterday that caught my eye.  I get many company updates, but most go unread in my inbox.  However, what caught my eye was the subject of membership.  For this weekend only, Carol's Daughter will be offering their $25 membership for only $5!

Now what is so exciting about a membership that you have to pay for?  Well if you are like me, Carol's Daughter products are not easily accessible.  The only way I can get them is by going out of town or by purchasing online from Macy's or Sephora (I have Macy's credit card and get points for ordering from Sephora).  With shipping charges, ordering products on a regular basis is not ideal.  So you know, I already got my membership. I love Carol's Daughter hair products!

With this membership:

  • 10% off on this and every order for 12 months

  • Special member-only promotions and additional discounts throughout the year

  • Invitations to store openings

  • Exclusive e-mail updates on what's happening in our stores 



  • All you have to do is go to Carol's Daughter and click on "Join Our Family" (on the bottom right).  Add the membership to your cart and proceed to checkout.  From there you will register.  Once your order has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation.  Then that's it........YOU ARE NOW A MEMBER! Since it is a service, your membership is immediate and you won't have to wait for anything in the mail. 

    So go ahead and join, offer expires on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at midnight (I think EST, it does not specify).

    Comments