New Urban Decay Primer Potion Packaging!

So after hearing for months that Urban Decay was going to come out with new packaging for their Primer Potion, they have finally given us what we wanted!

The packing reminds me of Too Faced Shadow Insurance with it's new squeeze tub.  The best part is that the you don't have to put forth the effort to cut open your package to get all of your product. Or if you are like me, you don't have to worry that you won't get all of your product because you are too lazy too cut open the package:-)

The new packaging does come with a LITTLE bit more product than the original genie bottle package: .37oz compared to .34oz.  But with that little increase, comes increase in price.  The new packaging is $19 compared to the genie bottle's $18.

I'll be waiting a little bit before I buy the new packaging, since I still have quite a bit left in my old bottle.  But as soon as I run out, I plan to snatch up one of these squeeze tubes.

All of the formulas (original, Eden, Greed, and Sin) are available in the squeeze tube.  However, if the genie bottle holds a special place in your heart, it too is still available.  New package is now available at Sephora.


 

Comments