On My Nails: Essie Aruba Blue

I have never really been into Essie nail polishes.  Maybe because for a long time they were not easily accessible to me or at a location that I could get to on a regular basis.  I don't know how long they have been selling Essie, but I was surprised to see Essie at one of my local Walmarts.  I picked up several shades, but this one has been my love for this month. 

It's funny, because I can remember a time when I was totally against blue nail polish.  Something about it reminded me of a pre-teen, teeny bopper.  While I have a few blue polishes, they aren't the first polishes I ever think to reach for. 

This color is beautiful.  My camera doesn't really do it justice.  It is a cobalt blue and looks so pretty against my skin town.  I love this polish!

(retails for about $7.50 to $8 at my local Target, Walmart, and Walgreens)
 


Comments