On My Nails: Orly Sapphire Silk and Ulta Little Black Dress

So I am waaaaaaaaaaaaay late with this post, but I wanted to post this up anyways.  (I had this on my nails about a month or so ago). Tonight, I am checking off things on my procrastination list, and posting these pictures was one of them.

I bought Sapphire Silk awhile ago when there was a sale at Sally's on Orly nail polishes. As you may have seen from previous posts, I have a love/hate relationship with Orly.  I picked up this color because it seemed like something different than what I had in my collection.  With the fall popping up, I think this is a color that I will be whipping out again.  The staying power is great.  Now as far as Little Black Dress, well I picked it up mainly because I didn't have any other blacks at the time and I liked the little bit of glitter that it had.  However, the staying power (as u can see from the pictures) wasn't too impressive.  You can't really tell from the picture, but the polish has blue and silver glitters.  Ultimately Little Black Dress was a little disappointing, while Sapphire Silk was definitely a nice surprise.

Comments