On My Nails: OPI Jade is the New Black and Sally Hansen Gunmetal

For a moment, I thought about painting my nails all of OPI's Jade is the New Black, but I thought that was too much green even for me, a green lover.  So I decided to use it on one nail and paint the rest a different color. 

Gunmetal and myself have had a complicated relationship since I initially bought the bottle awhile ago.  I love it in the bottle but never quite love it on my nails.  It is metalic with a heavy blue base and has small silver and blue shimmers.  Over all I like the end result.  The staying power on both are decent, but I'm always bad at judging since I try to change out my colors often.  Both are opaque enough to get away with one coat, but I used two for both colors.



(sorry for the chip on the bottle)

Comments