Review: L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

When I initially saw the commercials for L'Oreal's newest mascara with Gwen Stefani, I wasn't impressed.  It was probably the gold tube, which reminded me so much of the Voluminous Million Lashes, that originally discouraged me from purchasing the False Fiber Lashes.  To say the least, I hated the Million Lashes and I assumed I would hate this new mascara as well.

Boy, was I wrong.

Now, when I first pulled out the wand of this mascara, I was disappointed.  The brush didn't look like anything special and when I went to apply it, I didn't like how long the brush was compared to my eye.  I brushed on the mascara, still in the mindset to automatically hate it, I eventually fell in love after a few brush strokes. 

This mascara really does give you great volume and the look of false lashes.  After I had applied it to both eyes and looked in the mirror, I couldn't help but smile at myself.  Also, almost five hours after applying the mascara, my lashes still felt soft, which is something I have never noticed with any other mascara.  Usually my lashes are hardened within the hour after applying the mascara.

I would recommend picking  up this mascara, it is definitely something I will be repurchasing again.
 without mascara

with mascara



 

Comments