- 2 1/2 tablespoons steak seasoning rub
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 4 garlic cloves
- little bit of sea salt (did not measure)
- 8 tops of green onions
- Dissolve steak seasoning in balsamic vinegar, then stir in olive oil. Dice up garlic cloves and green onions and slide into balsamic/oil mix.
- Lightly salt the pork loin
- Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over the top. Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade. Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 1 hour (time may vary depending on oven). Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
The idea for the onions and garlic came from some reviewers for the recipe. Overall, this recipe was soooooooooooo good and super tender and moist. It took mine a little over an hour to finish to get rid of the pink inside, but the two hours of time to marinate was more than enough. I HIGHLY recommend you try this recipe.
The cooking process in pictures:
Before the oven
Dinner is done:-)