Two Month Weightloss Countdown: Day 1

So today, I've decided that I will mark the beginning of my race to look sexy.  A race that I seem to constantly lose.  However, this time I feel a little more hungry for it.
On July 16th, my husband will be turning the big 3-0.  This is my deadline.  To get my sexy "back" to help bring in the next decade of his life.

Now, I have never really been a tiny girl.  But I have spent the last 8 or so years telling myself that I would never get "that big."  Then when I would get "that big," I would look at a girl bigger/heavier than me and say I would never get "that big."  Every time I got that big, the same words would come out of my mouth.

When I moved back in with my parents back in 2011, I decided to do something about it.  I started going to the gym and I saw results.  Then I got married and moved to Kentucky and all was lost.  I tried again to get back to the gym last spring.

Amusingly enough as I started working out again, I started to think, "Wouldn't it suck if I got pregnant right when I was trying to lose weight?"


I was 203 pounds when I found out I was pregnant and ended my pregnancy around 240ish. I am currently fluctuating around 208 lbs.  This is the most I've ever weighed (while not pregnant and recovering from my c-section).
Today I started a cleanse, which I will post about tomorrow.  I've also been using a the My Fitness Pal app to help me keep track of my weight and what I eat.  While I'm not big on counting calories, it does help give me perspective on what I put in my body versus how much goes out.

While I won't be posting daily with the tedious details of what I eat or every bit of exercise, I will post about my triumphs and I'm sure some failures.  Hopefully, putting this out there for the world will make me have some accountability.

If you would like to follow me on My Fitness Pal or would like some encouragement in your weightloss journey, feel free to add me.  My user name is krisevans5059.




Comments