Two Month Weightloss Countdown: Day 29-32 No More "Fuck It" Days

Trying to lose weight when you are so far from your goal is a continuous roller coaster of emotions.  Some days I feel like I am really making progress and days like day 29..........well I definitely feel like a loser and not in the good way.

I've always been a self destructive person from emotional eating, drinking and spending.  When I needed relief I did what I could to soothe my pain.  Now that I am a married, stay at home mother of a 6 month old, my self destruction is limited to food. 

Since the start of my two month countdown, I have had cheat days or "fuck it" days where I eat bad once and just let the rest of my day go to pot.  This weekend was one of those days.  It was a bumpy weekend, so of course I ate despite working out.

But when I stepped on the scale Sunday, I decided that I need to kill it with these "fuck it" days because all of my work goes to waste in a matter of a couple of meals.  Temporary satisfaction for longer term setbacks.

So Monday (day 32), I decided I was going to restart my efforts. Because in a month from today I plan to be in Atlanta visiting friends and family and it would be nice to get to my short term goal of 190 by then.  While I was 206 on Sunday, I weighed in at 203.6 this morning.  

I had to ask my husband for help and I have been fortunate that he is supportive.  I have no self control, he stopped me from eating fried chicken just yesterday and has been on board with my healthier dinner choices. 
 
 I was taking Xenadrine, a weight loss pill, but decided to take something else.  I am taking fish oil and a new weight loss pill.  I've also been trying to make better food choices.  

While I haven't started yet, I decided that I needed to try some other workout options than just the gym.  Maybe even working out twice a day.  But I am still going to the gym with cardio being my main focus but definitely doing weights as well.


Going to the gym tonight and plan to get it in.  I feel more determined than ever to lose the weight.  If you need some motivation feel free to add me on My Fitness Pal. Also check out my Instagram.

 

Comments

  1. Your scale picture inspired my latest blog entry. I can relate to the emotional patterns you spoke of. I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment