Wednesday Wishes 6/19/13

While the weekend was a bit bumpy, the week since my last "Wednesday Wishes" seems to have gone by quickly.  There have been a few items I've been wanting, some more recently and others for awhile.

So here are my wishes for the week:
OCC Stained Gloss Lip Tars
I've wanted to try these since before they came out thanks to Instagram as usual.  From what I understand, it is inspired by stain glass. I've recently started using the regular Lip Tars and love them and the Stained Gloss is a glossy version of the original. Meta, a red orange shellac, and Rhythm Box, a translucent purple burgundy, are the two that I want to try the most.

Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet
Always on the search for the perfect red lipstick and I've recently been getting into matte finishes.  I had never heard about Lime Crime before until I joined Instagram.  The Velvetines have gotten great reviews and everytime I see a picture of it on someone's lips, it makes me want it more.  It is a liquid lipstick that dries to a "matte, touch proof finish."
Keurig Coffee Maker
Back during Christmas, I grappled with the idea of paying all that money for a Keurig.  I asked people what they thought. Everyone said I should get it, but it was my mom who told me it was a great coffee maker but may not be worth spending the money on.  While I don't regret going with another coffeemaker, there are days when my son is being a handful and a quicker system would be much appreciated.

 NYX Cosmetics Shine Killer
Only reason this is on my wish list is because I don't really need it right now. I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup since becoming a stay at home mom and I'm currently using another stay matte product.  But since it is summer and I have oily/combination skin, it is never wrong to want more products that will help keep you shine free.

 
Polished by KPT Thermal Lacquer's
This makes my wish list because there is a whole line of polishes but they are always sold out and my days of stalking makeup websites for restocks are kind of over.  I usually don't care much about indie polish labels, but the swatches of the thermal lacquers I see on Instagram have me wanting to add all of the colors to my collection.  
 
The Perfect Framed Mirror for My Living Room
Since I moved up here to Kentucky, I've wanted a large mirror to go on my wall in my living room.  But finding one that is large enough and attractive enough has been a challenge. Hopefully when I do find that mirror it won't cost me an arm and a leg.
 
 

And of course when I finally post this, it is Thursday. Smh

I'll try to make it next week:-)

Comments