Empties: Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes

This is actually an empty I have had for about a month and just now getting around to the review.  When I originally purchased it, my skin was just going wonky on me.  So I changed my face wash and my wipes.

Now, this is not my first time using Yes To products but I never knew they had one with salicylic acid.  So when I was at Walgreens searching for a new makeup wipe, this immediately caught my eye.

The whole Yes to Tomatoes collection is formulated for combination to acne-prone skin. 

  According to the website:
Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin. Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts.
  • 97% Natural
  • Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric
  • Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free
  • Cruelty-free
 Key Ingredients:
Tomatoes contain Lycopene, a potent antioxidant found in red fruits and vegetables. Its anti-inflammatory properties help clear excess oil from your hair and scalp, leaving hair feeling soft, full, and balanced.
Salicylic Acid works by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed properly. This prevents the pores of the skin from getting clogged up and being infected with bacteria. Salicylic Acid aids in the process of exfoliation by eliminating surface skin cells and opening up pores, and is also known to break down blackheads, whiteheads, and other types of acne.

Overall, the product was good and did it's job. But the ultimate question is would I repurchase it? And I would have to say..........

YES 

I definitely saw an improvement with my skin with these because I don't wash my makeup off at night, I simply wipe it off with makeup wipes. They definitely make me want to try the rest of the Yes To Tomatoes Line of products.  Because between the wipes and a good cleanser, I can definitely see my skin gradually clearing up.  Plus, the wipes don't leave your face feeling stripped like you would expect from a acne fighting product.  Don't get me wrong, my face doesn't feel crazy hydrated afterwards either but I don't feel like I have to over compensate a stripped face with a tone of moisturizer.

Most importantly, it does a great job taking off your makeup with one wipe.

Yes to  Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes retails for $5.99 at most drugstores, Walmart, and Target. Prices may vary.

Comments