Wednesday Wishes 8/7/13

Another Hump Day is here and more wishes have been added to my list.  So without further delay, this is what I have been wanting this week:

BOB Ironman Stroller-Yellow
I never understood why woman invested in a second stroller to go jogging until the other day.  I took my son for a walk/jog and immediately realized why they have strollers specifically meant for jogging.  While the pictured stroller would be amazing to have, I would be happy with any decent jogging stroller.  I am trying to be more active and as a mom, activity also involves your children.  So it would be nice to be able to go for a jog without the wheels of a stroller hindering me.

picture from mommynoire.com   
A Job
Never in a million years did I ever think I would be a stay at home mom.  While I feel very fortunate to be able to see my little man grow up so much in the last 8 months, mama is ready to go back to work.  The reason it is on my wish list is because living in a small town and having little family/friend support, my working options are limited. I can't count on my husband to always be available to pick our son up from daycare, and the job market's pay around here does not meet my needs for daycare along with my other bills.  Also, I want a job to simply to be able to get out of the house.  Being stuck in a house all day with a baby and limited adult interaction does something to a person and sometimes it is ugly.

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
I have seen so many people raving about this product, that I had to put this on my list.  I loved the Ben Nye Neutral Set, that somehow made its new home in my mother's makeup up bag.  The pictures I have seen of the beat faces used with this are usually flawless (let's be honest, everyone isn't a makeup artist). 

LimeCrime Airborne Unicorn
Another Lime Crime item.  What can I say, I love a purple lip color and the swatches I have seen of this are beautiful.  Practical? No. But I still want it.
 
  NCLA Rock Solid
I discovered this brand on Instagram and have loved all of their laqcuers.  But I love the simplicity of this one and there is just something grown up and fashionable about a gray nail color.


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick
 When UD originally posted about these lipsticks, I immediately wanted to run out and get a few.  I love the packaging and the colors look amazing. Plus, all the rave reviews don't hurt.  As of right now, the colors I want to try the most are F-Bomb (gotta love the name), Rapture, Jilted, Anarchy.

So what are you wishing for lately?

Comments

Post a Comment