Wednesday Wishes 12/4/13

Between the start of my new job and Akeem's deployment, trying to find time to blog has been difficult.  However, while my blogs posts have decreased, my wish list has not.

This is my wish list for this week:

For This Deployment to be Over Tomorrow
This one is pretty much a "DUH."  Now to add to the wish: for the deployment to be over and for us to still collect the deployment benefits for the entire 9 months. HAHA! It is a wish list after all.
  A Gym with Childcare
I haven't been able to really go to the gym since I started this new jobThen with Akeem gone, the idea of going to the gym seems comical.  Unfortunately, there are no gyms near Fort Knox with childcare.  There is one gym on post, but they only watch kids Monday through Friday from 8am to 12pm and you have to give them 24 hour notice.  I would basically have to travel 30 minutes to an hour to find a gym with childcare.  Right now, I am considering finding a part time baby sitter but that is whole other issue. UGH!

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray
I first heard about this on Instagram. Initially, I thought it was only offered through CurlBox but I found it on Sephora's website as well.  Trying to get my hair to grow but my natural hair is sometimes a beast to keep in control. Therefore, this looks like it would be nice to keep my curls looking moistened and fresh as opposed to dry and crazy.

LORAC Rockin' Red Hot 3D Liquid Lustre Set

I usually don't buy cosmetics from the brand's website (usually go through Sephora or Macy's). But for this set, I may have to make an exception. There have been swatches on Instagram that were just so beautiful and for $28 it seems like a pretty good deal. You can use it for eyeshadow and there is one on the Sephora site that you can use as a highlighter.

So what are you wishing for?

 


Comments