The Deployment Weightloss: Weeks 2-4

I don't have too much of an update since between the holidays and other dramas, I didn't really track anything. Only thing I managed to track was my weight.

End of week 2: 189.9 (no picture)

End of week 3: 190.6

End of week 4: 193
I didn't continue with the cleanse since I was lucky enough to catch whatever sickness my son passed on.  But I will be starting a new cleanse that I bought from Whole Foods, which is a complete body cleanse.  If all goes well I will be doing a review at the end of two weeks.

Also, I finally got my replacement order for my Fitbit in and it should be here by next week.

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, but I am determined to loss this weight before my husband goes home.  While I didn't hit my goal, I am happy that I am still under my pre-pregnancy weight by 10 pounds.

So here is to a new year and a post holiday weight loss try!

Comments