Wednesday Wishes 2/12/2014

It is another Wednesday and my wish list has grown.  Between the weather and spending yet ANOTHER Valentine's day away from my husband, I can't do much but wish. 

On that note, here is what I have been wishing for lately:
+
New Neighbors or To Move ASAP
Maybe I am getting old, maybe it is because I did my heavy partying in college, or maybe it is because I never had to deal with such disrespectful neighbors.........BUT I AM OVER THESE PEOPLE.  In my mind, I live in a family neighborhood on post, if you want to part all night then take that to someone else's place.  While I could go on and on about the crappy neighbors that keep moving in next to me, I will make this short. When you have to call the MPs (military police) on your neighbors after telling them to turn the music down twice and the first time you hear your neighbor's name is when his wife is screaming at him through the paper thin walls........it is time to move.  So when my husband returns from deployment, I am ready to make the move somewhere else.
 
CurlBox Subscription
I have been following CurlBox for awhile and always tell myself I will look into getting one of their monthly boxes.  But I always forget to check or always tell myself that there is no way I can afford that right now.  I finally checked into it and found out it is only $20 a month and I have seen the products and most of them are a pretty good size.  With that said, I will definitely be looking into getting the next monthly box.

I found this blow dryer at the Wahl Store, it is the Signature Styling Hairdryer
A New Dryer with a Diffuser
Since I have been wearing my hair mostly natural for the last year, I am always on the search for something to maintain my curls.  I would have to buy a new dryer to get a diffuser since I have an old rectangle dryer.  Now I don't know how well it will do with my hair so I am a bit hesitant to invest in one, but maybe I will make the leap sooner than later.

Hairfinity
Hairfinity seems to be constantly on my Facebook minifeed and Instagram.  I have used biotin over the years and even hair, skin, and nails vitamins and my hair grew quite a bit during my pregnancy and afterwards.  BUT I am curious how much these would do for my hair. The prices aren't terrible, but I may just stick with my biotin for a little bit longer. 

So what have y'all been wishing for?
 
..

 

Comments