Empties: Pantene Truly Natural Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner

It has been years since I used Pantene products.  When I posted this video back in 2010, I received several negative comments about Pantene shampoos and conditioners.  After researching the sources of some of this negativity, I decided to avoid Pantene for awhile.

However, when my sister purchased a new co-wash, I was surprised to see that it was by Pantene.  I was a bit hesitant to try it due to her last product recommendation, but she seemed to really like it and I had been searching for a good co-wash.

I didn't realize that Pantene had revamped their women of color line to include products for natural and relaxed hair.  The co-wash is obviously from the natural collection.
 According to the website:
-Give your hair the 1-2-3 treatment, in just one wash. Clean, detangle, and condition without stripping your hair's natural moisture.
-Cleanses, conditions, & detangles in 1 easy step without stripping the hair's natural moisture

Pantene continues by stating that the co-wash is gentle enough for color treated hair and used for in between shampoos for added shine and softness.

Overall, the product was good and did it's job. But the ultimate question is would I repurchase it? And I would have to say..........

YES

I am absolutely in love with this product. In fact, I have bought 3 more bottles since my first empty bottle.  The feeling of my hair once I put a product in is usually the impression I run with on whether I should continue using the product.  Pantene's Co-Wash definitely gave my hair a softness that I could feel instantly and that continued after the wash.  Plus it gave my hair a nice cleanse without feeling like my hair had been stripped of moisture.

Depending on how much product (gels, mousse, etc.) I used on my hair during the week, I sometimes only used the co-wash for my hair as opposed to shampooing at all.  I have used other cleansing conditioners and usually felt disappointed because more than often the cleansing portion was more dominate in the formula and caused my hair to dry out.  This co-wash is creamy and blew the roof off of my low expectations. Because of this product, I have even tried a few other Pantene Truly Natural Hair products.

If you are looking for a inexpensive co-wash, I would definitely recommend you try it out.


Pantene Truly Natural Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner retails for around $4.99 to $5.99 at most drugstores, Walmart, and Target.
  


Comments