Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself



Hi! My name is Kristin, creator of Chrystyn's View.  I am a mom, wife, business owner, and cooking hustler.  8 years ago, I created Chrystyn's View.  It is one part YouTube Channel and one part this blog.

In more recent years, I have been pretty inconsistent with my posts. Whether it was for personal reasons or lack of internet.  But as I approach the end of a chapter and brace myself for a new one, I want to bring life back to Chrystyn's View.







I plan to get back to product reviews, personal stories, and more.  There is much appreciation for those who have still followed my infrequent postings over the years.

In the years since I started this blog, I have moved 5 times within 3 states.  I got married to a solider and had an amazing little boy.  My entrepreneurial side even kicked in and I started a business and joined the direct sales world over the last 2 and a half years.

Through it all, I have had my share of breakdowns, mess ups, amazing adventures, and meeting some of the most wonderful people.









I hope you will follow me as I try to regain my voice in the blogging world.  Join me as I recap on the missing months between my posts, new and old adventures, and everything I haven't shared before.

This isn't a beauty blog, a lifestyle website, or army wife site.  This is Chrystyn's View.  Because it is a woman's world and this is MY view on it!

Comments