VIB Sephora Haul 2012

So I know I haven't been posting much in the last few months, but I am now coming to the end of my pregnancy and decided to treat myself to a beauty haul.  Sephora had their annual VIB 20% discount and of course I had to get a few things.  This is what I bought:
Free Sephora VIB Tote

Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip (left to right, starting from the top)
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosé’ Tinted Lip Treatment (sheer berry rose)
- 0.5 oz Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink (very sheer pink with iridescent shimmer)
- 0.1 oz Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Vintage (sheer mauve)
- 0.1 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll (soft pink shimmer)
- 0.12 oz Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child (sheer nude)
- 0.1 oz Tarte LipSurgence™ Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope (warm rose)
$25
MAKEUP FOREVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 173 $42

 Julep Shades of Grey Set in (left to right) Dendrie, Kim, and Harley $26
 Illamasqua Nail Varnish Duo in (left to right) Glitterati and Viridian $25
Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Crush $12
Samples (left to right) of Justin Bieber "Girlfriend," Lancome "La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer," and Taylor Swift "Wonderstruck"



Comments