Review: Revlon Lash Potion Volume + Length Mascara By Grow Luscious

When I first saw the commercial for this mascara, I felt like I just had to try it. It took me almost two weeks after its release to find a tube. Ultimately, I don't think it was worth the search/wait.

According to the Revlon website:
 Spellbinding Volume. Supernatural Length.

Magically transform lashes to lush, long and lustrous. A potion with strengthening proteins drenches lashes for volume. Triple-groove wand combs through for clump-free length.

I didn't buy the mascara for the growth aspect.  Volume is always something I look for in a mascara. I've actually bought two tubes of this mascara because the first tube didn't impress me and I figured I got a bad one.

Since purchasing it again, I will say that I like the mascara a little better but it is probably not one I would rush to get again.  Lash Potion does pretty well with the lengthening but as far as volume is concerned, well let's just say I am not really impressed.

It does seem to take me more coats than usual to get any noticeable appearance.  Another thing I don't care for is that the formula seems to be on the drier side, which is probably why it takes so many coats to get any satisfying result.

However, there is some redemption in the fact that there is minimal to no clumping with the Lash Potion.  In the end, I was disappointed with Revlon on this one.  Until the next tube of mascara...
Without mascara (please excuse the makeup, wasn't finished with application yet)

with mascara


Comments