Wish List Wednesday 10/4/17



It seems like the only posts I can push out before my internet decides to betray me are my wish lists.  However, I have a few posts I am working on and will have the up this week.

Also, if you weren't aware, the link to all of these products are in the subheadings if not in the description.

With that said, let's get started on this week's wish list...



I stumbled across this jacket on my Pinterest feed and immediately fell in love.  First off, my favorite color is green (in most shades) and I love a good jacket.  With us moving back to the mainland, where there are actual seasons, I am excited for layers.  

I love the fact that when you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a detailed description of size. Even better, the reviews that show the buyer's measurements so you can compare.

While I'm sure my husband won't love the $62 price tag, I feel like that is nothing for a good, quality piece.  

Picture credit: @tomjauncey


I have heard about the Glass Igloos for awhile now.  Every picture makes me wish I could hop on a plane and fly to the other side of the world.  

Between August and April you can book one of the igloos and witness the Northern Lights from the warm comforts of your room.  While I have never been much of a nature girl, living in Hawaii has given me a new appreciation of God's creation.  Therefore, I want to really get out there and see more of the world.

This is something that is definitely on my life bucket list, because I don't see this trip happening in my near future.



Another item I stumbled across on Pinterest, Glow Skin Brightening Face Scrub from Minimo Bath & Body. This scrub is made up of pure cane sugar, turmeric, and honey.  I have definitely seen some great results with turmeric products, so this peaked my interest.

The scrub is intended to buff away dead skin cells and create a brighter, youthful appearance.  Turmeric is great for helping reduce the appearance of stretch marks which is always a plus.

I also love that this is a black owned company. There is a level of comfort of knowing that a product made for people of color is created by someone who knows our skin best. 

To make it even better, this product is super affordable at only $11.95.  So I definitely plan to order this in the near future.


Obviously, this is not a wish for my own personal use but for my soon to be 5 year old.  Facebook decided to put this in my news feed today and it sparked my curiosity.  It kind of reminded me of Furby, which I always thought was creepy.  However, this one's face was more inviting.

From what I can understand, Woobo is like the Echo/Alexa for kids.  It can answer the millions of questions your children ask, tell your kids stories, sing songs, and you can set up reminders for activities (i.e. brushing teeth, cleaning, etc).

My only hesitation with this toy is the fact that it is almost $200 (though they are now offering 40% off pre-orders with code: GETWOOBO).  My son is pretty destructive and I don't know if I would have the best reaction if he damaged Woobo. This may be more of a grandpa/grandma wish list item ;-).

So that is what has been peaking my interests this week.  What have you been wanting to try?

Comments