On My Nails: Covergirl Boundless Color in Luxe Lilac

At one point, I really despised painting my nails.  Eventually, that phase passed and I became obsessed with nail polish.  However, during my nail polish shopping sprees, I always seemed to avoid the drugstore makeup brands' nail polish (i.e. Revlon, Covergirl, etc.). 

One day, a friend offered to buy me some polishes with her discount (she worked at Winn Dixie) and I picked out a few of Covergirl's Boundless Color polishes. 

Luxe Lilac kind of reminds me of what a matte nail polish would look like with a thin layer of clear gloss.  Does that make sense? I hope it does.  The wear is decent and it looks like a possible dupe for Orly's Fantasea.  However, I prefer this one better since it wasn't as sheer as Fantasea, but it did require about 3 or 4 coats to achieve my desired look.

Overall, I think this was a good nail polish and feel it will make it's way on my fingers again soon:-)


Comments