Review: Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

 When I ran out of my Covergirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara, I decided to try something else.  So while wandering the makeup aisles of Walmart, I decided to pick up the Lash Perfection.  

When I initially saw it, I thought it would be just like the NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara due to the packaging and similar brush. There is an obvious difference in the consistency between the two, but for the most part I get similar results; however, the Lash Perfection seems to give me a little less volume and a little more length compared to it's NatureLuxe counterpart.
without mascara

According to Covergirl, the brush is supposed to help coat each individual lash and give you 3 times the volume of bare lashes.

Overall, I think it is a nice mascara (a little bit on the drier side) and I would definitely buy it again.
with mascara

Lash Perfection in Very Black

Comments