Wednesday Wishes 6/5/13

Between Instagram, YouTube, beauty blogs, and emails there are a ton of things I want to buy and try.  Each Wednesday, I will post my wishlist of anything and everything.  So that I won't overwhelm you, I will try to keep it to no more than 6 items.

With that being said, this is my first wishlist:

Beauty Blender Pro Double Blenders
I've wanted to try the beauty blenders for awhile, but I could never bring myself to pay $20 for something that I could get for half the price at Target (Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge).  However, I want this one mainly because it is black and I still hear so many rave reviews about this product.
Go See a Movie in a Theater
This may seem random, but with a 6 month old, I always have to wait until a movie comes out to On Demand to see it.  The last time I went to see a movie was in December when my sister came to town shortly after Elliott was born.  Since we have yet to find a baby sitter, my "date" nights with my husband only get as exciting as going to Red Lobster with the three of us.  Going to the movies isn't that exciting but it is a start.

To Get on the Scale and it says 158
158 seems like a random number, but it was the smallest I got the summer before my senior year of HIGH SCHOOL.  While 158 seems high, it falls within my healthy range for my height of 5'8". Over the years my weight has only gone up and up, and having a baby didn't help.  I am working on it but until that day comes, 158 is nothing more than a wish.
  Chevy Equinox
I don't know why but I have been low key obsessed with this vehicle and more so since I became a mother.  Don't get me wrong, a Benz or a Beamer would be a dream but I'm trying to keep it realistic.  What I like about the car is that it is not as huge as some SUV's but it is bigger than a car.  With the way people drive around here, something bigger than my Versa would be nice. Only downside is that I don't want to pay money for an American brand car.  Sounds bad, but I haven't had the best experience with them.

NARS Pierre Hardy Blush Palette in Rotonde
I have seen so many pictures of the Pierre Hardy Blushes from NARS on Instagram.  The reviews have been great and I have heard that the pigmentation is amazing, which is not really a surprise.  However, it is the $41 price tag that has me choking on the idea of adding this to my collection.

 MAC Heroine Lipstick
So I have continuously missed out on this lipstick.  Initially, I thought it was going to be similar to Violetta, but after seeing swatches I realized I was wrong.  However, OCC's Hoochie Lip Tar is very similar and a color that I do have.  Next time this lipstick comes around, I will definitely jump on it.  I refuse to pay the inflated eBay prices.

 

Comments