Wednesday Wishes 8/14/13

So I have taken another thing off of my wish list, a calorie counting watch.  While it is not the one that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, it will work until I save up the money to get one I really want.

Hopefully, next week, I will be marking another thing off my wish list:-)

But until then, this is what I've been wanting this week:

Papers & Peonies Antique Skeleton Key Bracelets
Once again, I found a company on Instagram that I love the items they post.  While I'm sure that I probably can't fit their clothes now, I think their jewelry is so cute.  I've never been a big bracelet fan but I think I would be willing to make an exception for these.  While they are only $6 a piece, I think I will have to wait to purchase them when I actually have some place to go. 
Le Blush Creme De Chanel in Fantastic
Over the years, I've seen plenty of Chanel products I would like to try.  But I can never bring myself to cough up the price.  However, I love a good plum colored blush and this one is beautiful.  What makes it a wish list item is not so much the price tag but the fact that it is limited edition.  Because even if I could come around to the $38 price tag, I'm sure it will not be available at the time that I do. *sigh*


Salon Hair Steamer
When I got my hair done back home in July, my hairdresser used a hair steamer to deep condition my hair.  I had never had a steamer used on my hair and was fascinated by the concept.  Recently, I saw someone on Instagram with a smaller version and it occurred to me that with natural hair I should look into investing in one. I found this one on the Sam's Club website and I was surprised that it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be plus I love that it is free standing.
Youth Code™ Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate  
While this item isn't crazy expensive or limited edition, it is on my wish list because I feel like my pores have been getting out of control and want to try something new.  But I'm kind of hesitant to pay $25 for something that doesn't work and I can't return.  The commercials aren't helping because they are making me think about taking the risk. *shakes head*
picture from Couture Girl
Ikea Malm Dressing Table
I've seen this table all over the place on the internet, but every time I go to Ikea I never think to look for it.  I really want a new way to organize my makeup and also get rid of my current desk which is an OLD one my parents gave to me when I got married (so my mom didn't have to pay for someone to pick it up to get rid of it lol).  I love the simplicity of the table and the storage space.  The reason it is on my wish list is because I don't live near an Ikea anymore and shipping is more than what the table costs.  So until I can figure something out next time I am back home in Atlanta, this will remain on the wish list.

So what are you wishing for these days?

 

Comments